Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Why Publish with the Bulletin?
Why should you consider publishishing with the Bulletin?
- Open access—Wildlife Rehabilitation Bulletin publishes a hybrid open access journal with select NWRA member only content. As an author, you can publish your work free from all access barriers, allowing for broad readership, greater distribution, and more citations.
- Retain copyright—You retain copyright to your article with first pubication rights granted to NWRA. You and are free to disseminate it, make copies, deposit it in any repository, and more.
- Add supplementary material—You can make protocols, very large illustrations, videos, questionnaires, data sets, etc. available to readers alongside your article, as open access or member only content.
- Indexing—Once published, your article will be comprehensively indexed.
- Post-publication statistics—Metrics shown with each article make it easy to check how often your paper is being downloaded via the Bulletin's website and how often it is being mentioned and shared through social media.